i hate this fhackkk feeling...

its 0241 am n im here..blogging to express my feeling... ouchh.. wat a damn hell week ha.. kenapa perlu exam?.. ekceli thas not i'm trying to say.. haha.. I MISS HIM DAMN MUCH!!.. hate this feeling yahhh..hurh.. banyak benda akan aku pikir kalau MISSING HIM.. hell yeahhh.. i hate this stupid feeling damn muchh.. demmitttt.. i hate thinking anything negative about him.. i hate when i waiting for his call, msg or wuteva.. i hate to be here when he is out there.. far away from me.. hate when he never care about me.. hate when he don't even reply my msg.. but I DO STILL LOVE HIM.. n one thing i hate the most is when his ex-girlfriend texted him.. sape2 pun akan rasa feeling yg sama macam aku kan.. is he love me? is he care about me? did he think about me? answer me plisssss... damn..damn..damn.... ai x suke this feeling.. swear!!.. i can't even concentrate on other things... gile poyo rindu orang macam ni kan... lebih2 lagi pagi2 buta macam ni.. sedangkan dia kat sana nyenyak tido.. x tau aku kat sini macam mana... hey boy, undstnd me pls.. i need u like hell now!! wake up boy!! aku kadang2 putus asa dengan die.. ouhh.. what the hell i'm talking about... pliss do pick up the phone sayangg... u know i miss u like i'm going crazy...hellllllll yeahhhhh!!!

this sabah guy make me going to hell...



No comments: