talk to the hand!!!

just like usual..the title is whatsoeva...

juz got back from giant... jalan2 cari pasal... i bought nothing actually.. hahaha.. but spent about hundred plusssss today.. actually i bought a key chain, a wedding wishes card for my auntie n uncle, ate at kfc n the most important part is i've cut my hairrr.. awesome.. hahaha.. no plan at all hokeyyy.. juz passed by the kedai gunting, masuk, bayar n chopp..choppp...choppp.. ohhh.. my hairrr.. sudah pendek sikit.. actually nak suruh amoi tu potong depan jer.. tapi since my hair a little bit damaged *little la sangat kan* so asked her to cut a little.. tapi hasil nya.. oouhhh.. agak2 kecewa skitt.. but its ok kot sbb dah cuti kan.. orang cakap kalau dah cut rambut yang rosak die cepat je tumbuh balik.. ye ke? agak nye lah...

proceed... this afternoon o evening something had a short conversation tru sms with mr ciyo.. cakar2 sedikit mehh.. since dia lama x text ai kan.. so, sentapppp2 itu sudah satu kemestian.. hahaha.... nak lempang la nihhh.. then, he promised to text me again tonight at 11 somethinggg.. now is 2201 somethingg... juz wait whether dia akan text atau tak.. kalau tak.. ape lagikkk.. gua sentapppppp lagik la...

proceeddddd.... pak belalang also x texted ai.. but ai sentap kat pak belalang not as ai sentappp with mr ciyo hokeyyy.. hahaha.. just miss him a little la kan since he always made me laugh... sentapp manja2 n bought me cekelattt.. hahaha...

finally tomorrow.... hahahah.. u know what right... i'm going home *feeling2 chris daughtry* tak tau sape ambik kat LTAK.. but my grandma belah my mom gave me an offer.. she want to pick me up at LTAK.. but i have to stay a while with them la kan.. hmmmm... thats make me thing twice.. not twice... tapi banyak kali.. since me n the ngex wanted to looking for a wedding gift.. so, keputusanya adalah no... walaupun my dad called me.. pujok2 to asked me stay there..nooo!!.. sentappppp...

anybadi wanna pick me tomorrow... ouhhh.. "anibadi" is sape2 yg ada lamborgini ke, merc ke... hahaha.. demand hokeyyy...





No comments: